Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Elysium..explanationg.. not so much

So there was this book I read once. I can't remember if I liked it, or hated it. I couldn't even tell you the author, title or even one character in the book. Though there was a scene towards the end, if not the end of the book completely. I think, the girl is reading and someone explains "Elysium" to her.


I find this particular part of the book perfect to explain my reasoning of "Elysium" and it kills me that I cannot find it. Seriously, have searched high and low and apparently I read it around the time of 2011. That helps a lot.. not. I have tried googling and now I think I am going to go crazy at work trying to think of it. I remember it was pre-kindle days because I took a picture of the page. But to find the book in a mass of books in totes at home, would be nearly impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment