Saturday, February 1, 2014

Right? Right.

Friends are a funny thing. They come in all shapes and sizes and personalities. You meet someone and you're like, hey! I like you.. Let's do stuff together. 

Some friendships start as a seed and grow into a big solid tree that is rooted deep into your life. They are friends that you can't go without. There are ones that are your family of choice and there are ones you still can't figure out why you keep hanging onto. Ones that consecutively let you down over and over. Why hang onto these ones? Why keep going through the same hardships over and over?

I'd like to say I have great friends. I have best friends that I absolutely can't live without. Although, I also have ones that let me down over and over. It's not healthy and it's time to cut those trees down and dig up the roots. It's not worth it toots! These things are also easier said than done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment