Monday, March 3, 2014

Goals Schmoals

You know what gets you in trouble? Goals. Okay- let me specify.. long term goals. Such a scary word isn't? "Long Term" Longgggg. Something far out from the present time. I think short term goals are better. They are healthy.


My short term goals (18 hours):


1. Finish my work day.
2. Do not think about him.
3. Pick up ice for my morning smoothies.
4. Do not think about him.
5. Make dinner.
6. Stop thinking about him immediately.
7. Finish my labs.
8. Eat frozen blueberries so I do not go for ice cream.
9. Do not think about him.
10. Brush my teeth, floss and mouth wash.
11. Crawl into bed
12. Do not lay in bed and Facebook stalk him.
13. Do not think about him and how you miss him in bed with you.
14. Sleep.
15. Wake up and go to the gym.
16. Get ready for work.
17. Do not wonder if you are doing/did something wrong.
18. Make smoothie and egg whites.
19. Go to work.
20. Do not wonder if you are going to talk today.


Short term goals are so much healthier. You don't get stuck in the future and think about how you would change your whole life direction to make it work. You do not get caught up in fairytales and "what if's". You live in the now, the right now. You don't have to face the disappointment when things do not go your way. You are living for the you in right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment