Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Id-Wyo-Ut

I am excited. Whyyy am I excited you ask? Well, I may not be going to Vegas with my best friend and the boys like we planned next month.. but.. I am going to Idaho! Ha! No Vegas, no laying by the pool, no walking down the strip and drunkenly pinching random dude's butts and no free drinks for only betting pennies.. Oh how I love Vegas.. But alas, I am going back to Idaho to see some fam and show the bestie around.

It will be nice to get outta town for 5 day weekend, even if its just to Poky. The nice thing is, we can go to Jackson for a day and check out the hot cowboys and the neat little shops and be total tourists. Then we can also go to SLC for a day as well and make fun of the funny underwear all the Mormons are wearing (no offense).

I am excited for Wyoming the most. Nothing beats Jackson and the beautiful Tetons. I am excited... Did I mention that before?

Vegas can wait, in fact it is just gonna have to wait a long time.. cause we are doing Mardi Gras in New Orleans... This might get a little crazy with Josh and Derek in tow but it will be ah-mazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment