Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You wan figh hundrad dolla!?

I am beginning to feel like my ass has developed permanent calluses. There's nothing like netflix to heal the soul of the damned unemployed or spending $63 on make up that you "absolutely have to have" when you're making $5.80/hour on unemployment. So I am picking up a new debatable healthy habit of sitting on my ass and blogging for all my faithful (zero) followers! heyyyy!!!

So let's take a little non entertaining journey of my love life. I know, I know.. you are so excited to hear about the non existent love life. Seriously, non existent. I guess you could say that it has been kind of a funny journey like most people's dating lives. From precious, hot and adorable army boy who has a kid with an old friend that he doesn't know about to the one that just won't commit. Really? So because of this fun journey of mine, it has nailed me the best boyfriend in the world. He's strong, dark and only costs me $30 every time I see him. His name is Jose Cuervo. Thank you Jose for giving me some great nights flat on my ass and wondering how I got home. You're a real trooper for sticking by my side in my time of need. I love that you whisper sweet nothings in my ear instead of squaking in my ear like that damn grey goose. To Wanda!!!

Now I am off to go do more exciting things on my ass like browse netflix.
Until next time.. Ovah and out!






No comments:

Post a Comment